Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW F10 530D SILVER
Thank you very much Shawn.

iīm a beginner with my F10.

Please read my red answers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnsheridan View Post
My tutorial is Post #70.

It assumes you know how to FDL Code, Modify your VO and VO Code. The only other part is Writing a VIN to the Combox, which in the post refers you back to my detailed instructions for that in Post # 45. i think i donīt need to change the VIN, is correct?

I will help you if I can, but I don't think I can detail it any more or better than I have already.

If you are not clear on something(s), tell me what that is, and I'll elaborate.

1) Since you have factory 614 and 615, you should not need a fake VIN. However, since you also have 612 BMW Assist, the 614 you have, as configured, is Internet via the car SIM, not Internet via Mobile Phone Bluetooth. Ok, i continue using my vin, Can i skip this step from the post 70 tutorial?

2) You need to replace 612 with 644
I removed 612 from VO and them add 644, is correct?

3) You need to add 6AL for BMW Live.
I only add to the VO this option, Correct?, Also can i retrofit the BMW APPS adding 6NR
Yes, this is 100% reversible by using your original VO, and VO Coding CMB_MEDIA and HU_CIC.
I want to know this because actually this feature only works on Germany an UK, But BMW plans to enable this feature in Spain at the end of the year and i prefer to use the internal sim because is faster than the bluetooth conection

Regards