View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 09:20 AM
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black

Mein Auto: X5d Ski Machine-Blk Betty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Shafer View Post
A little more background information for you:

Over a year ago, BMW Financial Services launched The Ultimate Drive smartphone app for iPhone and Android, which lets you find millions of miles of user-suggested driving routes and receive special discounts for BMW FS (U.S. customers only). Today, we've made the app available to an even wider audience with a standalone Facebook app -- The Ultimate Drive for Facebook. Anyone who has a Facebook account can now access our free app from their computer! In addition to making The Ultimate Drive App available to all Facebook users (more than a billion people!), BMW Financial Services has also extended the voucher program previously available via mobile app only. Now mobile and Facebook users can claim vouchers worth up to $700 off the first finance or lease payment on a new 2012 or 2013 BMW by simply scheduling a test drive within the app and ordering between now and December 31, 2012.

Here are the voucher amounts available and how they match up with the different BMW models:

$300 Off Voucher - 3 Series, 1 Series, X1, X3 and Z4 (all trims, including M models)
$500 Off Voucher - 5 Series, 5 Series Gran Turismo and X5 (all trims, including M models)
$700 Off Voucher - 7 Series, 6 Series, 6 Series Gran Coupe and X6 (all trims, including M models)

This is the first time a captive automotive finance company has offered a Facebook app for this purpose.
Jon - Thank you for posting this. I had thought I had seen something like that (and may have even have downloaded the app) but did not realize it could be used in conjunction with the 750 loyalty program. I am a current BMW financial services client. Does this REQUIRE a custom build order or would a purchase at a dealership also be viewed as a "order"/sale? Signing up for test drive tomorrow if that is the case!

'12 X5d Sapphire/Black/Bamboo, Sport (ZAP), Premium (ZPP) & Premium Sound(ZPS) packages: 20" 214's, OEM Hitch
'11 Victory Ness Cross Country!!!
GONE - '06 750Li Sapphire Black/Creme&Black (Loadeddddd)

Last edited by ndabunka; 10-18-2012 at 09:46 AM.