View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:27 AM
hang up and drive!

Mein Auto: 335d
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerdiesel View Post
Well I have been brain storming about replacing my 335d tires: fronts have lot of life close to 50% and rears are done no thread what so ever. What should I do. I want to replace all 4 but this will happen again and I will always be at loss of 2 tires every 2-3 yrs. I have winter set so I have time till next mar-apr. Also thinking of getting extended warranty. My warranty ends in Sept 2013. So in nutshell I am looking at expense of 3.5-4.5k in next 6 months. I need to find a single bedroom from next year. House rents are ever high... freaking single bedroom goes for $1750 per month. Payscales dont go up as other commodities. How do I downsize... financially I am stable but how long can I sustain my condition... I didnt know I would become like this after getting married
Can I loot local bank... And Flyingman complains about not posting...

Disclaimer: I believe if you dont talk about 335d or X5d thread will be moved to general section
Now you make me feel bad.

Why are your rear tires wearing so fast? You real heavy on the gas pedal?

I'm very pleased with the Michelin PSS tires. (Non RFT!).

I too am debating the warrant issue. Any little emission control issue and how much do you think you can spend trying to get it fixed? I'm probably going to opt for it just to have piece of mind.

Put your wife to work, that might help!

Glad i could be of some help BimmerDiesel.