View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:22 PM
dream chasin'

Send a message via AIM to anstead610
Mein Auto: 24v e30 -88 toyota pickup
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcsteve View Post
the car has more original options/parts than most cars you will find on the road today.

black, heated, leather sport interior
premium sound(fully functioning radio)
ski-pass
IS trunk and lip spoilers
glossy original paint with all the original body panels(never removed)
original motor
airbag
crack free dash

all of the options listed are on the cars original build sheet. i looked up the car on BMW's official site to confirm everything. i know the radio is the original because i had to call the dealer to get the code, while on the phone the guy was surprised it was the original radio and was still working.

it does however have bottlecaps, a replaced cat-back exhaust and i replaced the front lip.

i did not want to sell the car, but it was a business decision i had to make. i have 2 other projects that needed funding and anstead NEEDED a car. so i gave him an epic discount and now .. i have to see the car every day
Better than seeing it go to a kid like Pat, or lagunengrun kid.

At least now, you will be a part of whatever happens to the car, and you will always know it's safe and sound. I want a garage now because it bothers me so much how minty it is and it's sitting outside.

This e30 is now being parted out. NO body panels are for sale, bumpers/fenders/hood/mirrors/valance or front turn signals. Everything else is up for grabs. Euro grills/cluster are sold, suspension/brakes/LSD/rear tails are already spoken for.