View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 05:43 PM

Mein Auto: 78 320i
Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelwindows View Post
I have access to some decent parts for 1977 - 1985ish 320s and 318s. It's hit or miss what I have on a bunch of these cars sitting around that I can get them from but send me a message and I can certainly look for the part off what I have sitting around. Actually, it's in my friend's lot where he keeps these early 3-series models and sells parts for a very reasonable price, but anyway, like I said, I can look at them, in them, under them, etc., if there's something you're looking for. location is Oregon where they have not been exposed to snow or ice. The exteriors and exterior trim are generally shot from the rain, but the interiors and other parts are sometimes very nice. Like if you needed a glove box, for example, I know I've got one of those for a 1977. I'm also new to these forums but there's my two cents.
Thanks manuelwindows. I'm looking for an accelerator cable for the 78 320i if you are aware if this is available. That darn rain sure does ruin things! Also looking for a back seat.
78 beemergal