View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:13 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 328i, 330ci, R1200C
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_schroeder View Post
I feel as if the list keeps compounding with this car. 2001 330ci
Current list:
1. Radiator has a very small pinhole on the plastic end so since the car has 130k on it I will be replacing he whole system.
2. Majority of the bushings in the rear cradle are shot and need to be replaced soon. Also the flex disc is dry rotten and cracked so that will be replaced as well as the carrier bearing.
3. CCV is leaking at some point causing a funky idle in colder temps and creating a small amount of suction at the oil cap.

Now I know the rad needs be done soon but what kinda priority should I be putting on these cause its just a lil irritating and pricey.

But on a brighter note the struts, cabs, rtabs, vanos, vcg, disa, p/s pump, tie rods, and control arms are new. So after its all done she will be almost brand new again lol
I know what you mean. I have two to maintain. MAF sensor yesterday on the 323I (P1188/P1189 codes) and today pulled the ICV on the 330 to clean it due to rough idle. They do have 212k and 149 k miles respectively so hard to complain too much and definitely beats car payments, most months

I see you did not mention rear dif bushing? oh sorry, but you need one of them too.