View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 02:24 PM

Mein Auto: 2013 X3 35i Msport AW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen4BMW View Post
Hey Tipsy, thought I'd check in to see how your liking your new winter wheels and tires so far. I know temps in Minneapolis are still pretty mild but what are your initial observations so far with the PA4's. Would love a picture of your Msport to see how the wheels look if you wouldn't mind the trouble!

Also, I am new to wheel buying. What was the exact make and model number of those sweet wheels you sourced and do they come with the trick little M sport insignia or is this a sticker?

Let it snow!!
Jennifer
Well they look nice off the car anyway, haven't put them on yet (waiting until Wednesday judging by the forecast). Washed them, put on a preventative wax coat, put on the tire tote dealies and they are in a pile in the basement for now. I'll gladly post up a couple photos midweek...sorry if I'm a little slow to respond as we just adopted a second dog from a shelter so I have my hands full lol.

Here is a link to the wheelset:
http://www.modbargains.com/Rotary-Fo...yle-Wheels.htm

The little M sport insignia on the wheels is just a little sticker but the wheel has an indentation for it so it's not like you just slap it on somewhere. The wheels would look fine without the stickers, too. I don't like the factory Sportline center caps that come with the wheels - cheap and ugly imho but again, winter wheels...purely cosmetic.

I'll probably hold off on any real review of the PA4s until they have a few hundred miles on them and we get some of the white stuff. Hopefully not anytime soon.

Last edited by Tipsy McStagger; 10-21-2012 at 04:01 PM.