View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 03:19 PM
CABimmerNation

Mein Auto: 2010 750i M Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngraz617 View Post
BMW in Bayshore NY. I can only speak for myself and the Stage 3 with the exhaust was what really made me do it I love the sound of a nice exhaust. I didn't get the tips I just have the chrome oval cut outs showing like stock but the sound is so amazing and deep and without any drone in the cabin it's amazing and just blows me away. I'm at 511 HP I think all together and it moves for a big car, I think I can get it down around 4 seconds because the gas was over half full and 4.2 came easy on sandy moist pavement once I got the hang of it and started with a good amount of gas and the brake down at go.
I would love to do the stage 3 exhaust, but I'm so scared of what it will sound like and the dreaded drone...
I know it's a lot to ask, but any chance you could video the exhaust note at start up and video while driving. Maybe nail it a few times while driving with the windows up.
Thanks
Dinan S3, PedalBox, 22" Agetro rims, H&R spt springs, RDsport front lip, coded, paddle shift retrofit, AlpineMSS HID 8000k. All exterior chrome, roof, roof spoiler and everything behind wheels painted black, wing, side and rear reflectors and door handle trim painted white, light smoke on tail lights. Audio: focal separates, earthquake low profile subs under front seats (crossed over as mid base to support the pathetic 4" fronts), arc audio amps, audiocontrol lcq-1 and epicenter, (2) L7 subs.