Thread: New 528xi owner
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:40 AM

Mein Auto: 528 xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjkev16 View Post
Holy crap!! your story is like almost IDENTICAL to mines!! I too have came from an 05 Acura TL in which I traded in to my 04 545i at my local BMW dealer! also had my TL for the longest time but I finally realized that I wanted to German and with RWD as opposed to FWD in all my vehicles before.... and the other thing too is that I just turned 25 not too long ago as well!! its like for some strange spooky reason, we are somehow twins that thought alike and had the same upgrade path LOL ... but yeah, welcome and congrats on your BMW, I am sure you will love it, as I am absolutely LOVING mines! blows my TL straight out of the water and my TL was no slouch ether
lol Thats pretty crazy, but yeah when I first got my Acura, I was in love but now that I'm grown and i have a profession, I wanted to upgrade anyway.

IMO girls cant tell a 528 from an M5 even if you showed them the trunk ALL they see is BMW lol well I'm not saying all girls but alot of them... I'm loving my Beemer either way, its a HUG change from an Acura, its a head turner. I'm not gonna mod it like crazy, just some nice Rims, HID kit, Mtech Bumpers, bright white angel eyes and some tints... thats about it, then it will become a certified panty dropper... my only problem is, Boston roads SUCK!! Boston is atleast one of the top 10 richest citys in US but we cant fill a ****ing 3 year old POT hole GOD DAYUM...