View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:42 PM

Mein Auto: X5 3.0i
This is a good one... I've been trying to do a search as to what these possibilities could be, so far I added a couple links that might help?

1)tomatic Condit Error Code - Dec=160 / Hex= 00A0 - Details "ZKE" (Central Body Electronics)
2) Error Code - Dec=026 / Hex= 001A - Details "A/C" (Heater and Auioner Control)
3) DME is also listed in the EndTuning link Below...

For #1 (above) the ZKE I found the following so far: Contents page 53 & 54
Testing Central Body Electronics (ZKE) Systems .......53 ZKE III and GM III .......54

http://www1.snapon.com/Files/Diagnos...AZ0025B42B.pdf

ZKE III
E38 (740i/iL)
E39 (525i, 528i, 530i, 540i, M5) E53 (X5 3.0L)

4.8.1 ZKEIIIandGMIII
The main component of ZKE III is the General Module (GM III), which is the main processing and command center for the ZKE III system. The GM processes all the input signals and then commands (activates) operation of the appropriate component (e.g., activate a window motor). The GM III has integrated circuits which use internal resistors to control current through circuits and actuators.
The GM III has the following functions:
• Acts as a Master controller for all modules on the P Bus
• Acts as a gateway for modules on the P Bus to communicate with modules on other buses
• Communicates with the Remote Central Locking Module (FBZV) on the K Bus (all commands from transmitters are received by the FBZV and sent on the K Bus to the GM III for activation)
The GM communicates with the other ZKE III modules on the P Bus, such as:
• Driver/passenger door modules• Driver-door switch block
• Sun roof module
• Seat/mirror memory module
• Keyless (remote) entry module

Trying to find and locate these have been challenging at best. Here are some other helpful links, trying to find the right one for the following: Resources

1) Automatic Condition Error Code - Dec=160 / Hex= 00A0 - Details "ZKE" (Central Body Electronics)
2) Error Code - Dec=026 / Hex= 001A - Details "A/C" (Heater and Automatic Conditioner Control)

http://www.endtuning.com/resources.html

Hope this helps.... It's a Start.... Still searching

Last edited by Mudnyrey; 10-24-2012 at 10:33 PM.