View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 11:48 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW 750li, Mercedes SL600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deutsch100 View Post
Less drama!! We have a 2012 Ford F-150 Raptor truck (which we LOVE & drive almost daily)....and compared with the Bentley, Rolls Royce and SLS AMG...the Raptor truck is NO drama, no "quirks" and it just works easily and perfectly every time!!! The high end British and German marques always have odd issues, sounds, software updates, pecuilar noises that come and go. BUT....I love high end cars, but they require a lot of patience and being "open minded". LOL
When living in Switzerland I spent a lot of time driving to our other European facilities and had the opportunity to put a lot of high speed highway miles on our cars (mainly Mercedes).

Besides spending insane amounts on gas, multiple sets of tires per year and plenty of brake sets, I have never had that much fun driving

That said, the cars performed flawless without breakdowns or displaying the kind of annoyances I am experiencing with them in the US. I'd probably compare my experience to your Ford Raptor one.

But then 99% of my time sitting in the car is in slow city traffic. I have to admit that I am listening to the smallest of noises here while I couldn't have cared less going 150+ down the Autobahn

Last edited by Wolfman64; 10-24-2012 at 12:56 PM.