View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Mein Auto: 2009 W906
Quote:
Originally Posted by solstice View Post
The E90 M3 is great. One of the best sedans ever built IMO. I commute and bring my kids to school in it every day, we take long road trips in it and I take it for "spirited" drives just for the fun of it. It's a true driver's car that is also practical and comfortable. However as stated it's out of production so you can't get a new one. As far as I know all model years are good. Some of the tech is updated in the later model years as the nav. but as far as being a reliable fun and practical car they are all good. Non of the competitors i tested comes even close. They can be fast and comfortable but lacks the precision and communicative virtues of the mighty M3. And then there is the S65 engine, a master piece that wouldn't shame itself in an exotic. That you could get a car with such an engine for $60k is incredible.
+1

Big upgrade in idrive took place in 2009. So buying used, would suggest 2009+ if possible.

- J.C. Watts Jr.