View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 PM
Bimmer Dreamer

Mein Auto: 2011 X3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jman103099 View Post
Based on what? I think that's just your take, they havent won any dealer awards from BMW that I know of. The reviews for that dealership are mixed. Plus everytime I go there it seems their staff has turned over.

I had just an "ok" experience with them when I bought my X3. Somewhat pushy sales people and a finance advisor that told me to put nails on my driveway for the tire warranty... ummm... insurance fraud? Yes, I called BMW NA and let them know. However, just a few months ago the BMW CCA ILL president started working for them (his name is Chris) and I've heard good things.

Isringhausen (Springfield, IL) is known as one of the best delaerships in the country for Porsche, Mercedes and BMW. However, from what I've heard they dont like to work with you on price much. Going into their showrooms and you're welcomed by people that have worked there 20+ years.
We can all find 'bad' things about any car dealer...Any. It's the nature of the business.

As for 'staff turnover', there aren't too many people that can make a career as a car salesman. There are a few, but not that many.

You say Isringhausen is one of the best dealerships in the country. Based on what? What are your sources? I've heard that they can be down-right pompous.

We all have our own reasons for buying at a certain dealership.

Best to just leave it at that.

My respects.