View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 05:33 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 X5, 2013 550 xi
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj1013 View Post
The image doesn't help much, but try any buffing, wet sanding, etc, before repainting the hood. Find a body shop or detailer in your area, and they should easily be able to correct a minor scuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John NY View Post
You don't know how you got the blemishes? If it came that way, the dealer needs to correct it. Is it really noticeable? If not, I wouldn't repaint. A good body shop can buff out pretty serious scrapes. It would be good to see a picture. If you have a Mac, you need to click on the picture, go to file on the top menu bar and click on export. Then export it to pictures. Then you can upload by clicking on the attachment button. If you have a PC, I can't help you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterC4 View Post
I am going to give it one more try. I may get one of by Dealer's recommendations to do it, or one of the top shops in Toronto. They guys who did it have painted my cars before and do a heck of a good job. They just can't seem to get this one right. I also understand the paints are water based and they can be more difficult to paint. Avoid a respray if you can.

Finally I was able to post image on bimmerpost. Here is the link.

http://f10.5post.com/forums/showthre...5#post12904105

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by PittX52011; 10-28-2012 at 09:43 AM.