View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Psychology Reversalist

Mein Auto: 528
Quote:
Originally Posted by mybluesky View Post
MW,

I tried to send you a PM but I guess since you made a thread it'll be easier and I don't have to crowd my inbox. Anyways I was wondering what happened to my account because I can't seem to post attachments. Any help would be appreciated

Sincerely,

MBS
Sure mybluesky,

I had three people asking already what happened to their account, that they can't post attachments.

In case you missed it, there is a post at the top of OT, "Announcement", which explains that BF is upgrading the servers and the ability to post attachment will be affected.

Quote:
Bimmerfest Servers Being Upgraded this Weekend (Potential Downtime)
We will be upgrading the servers that run Bimmerfest.com over this weekend to provide a better browsing experience. The biggest interruption will be attachments being shut off during the transition phase but should be back on within 24-48 hours of the move. There will also be a few software updates that may cause you to get a message that the site is not available right now. These will be happening during off peak hours and should be help to a minimum.

The IP address of the site is changing and may be cached by your browser or computer. If you have any trouble accessing the site, try closing your browser and restarting it. If that does not work, you can try restarting your computer.

We look forward to having this upgrades in place and providing a more speedy browsing experience.

Thank you for bearing with us!

-- The Bimmerfest Team
Hope this helps.

MW