View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 335i Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw_or_audi View Post
The lack of information on this and all the errors on BMW's site is frankly a disgrace. It's laughable.

But I finally found some information on this very site: CONFIRMED - F30 xDrive with Adaptive M Suspension Does NOT Lower Ride Height

But looking beyond xdrive, this news bit seems to answer answer some of my questions with this: "he Adaptive M Suspension offered for the rear wheel drive F30 includes a 10mm lower sport spring, the same spring that is offer on the sport suspension."

In other words, if you get it on a luxury line, you do get the sport springs and adaptive dampers. By implication, if you add the package to the sports line, you keep your springs and you get adaptive dampers instead of passive ones. If this is all true, it finally does make some sense to me. It also renders the idea of lines a little more inconsequential than before.
I'm little confused here and hope some one can clear this up for me.
So I'm getting 335i (no X Drive) Sport line. It comes w/ M sport suspension. Is this that different from adaptive M suspension? I see it as option for $1k more. Should regular normal drives get this? If so what others? I heard about the handling package. Do these really make big difference?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Bimmer App