10-30-2012, 07:27 PM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Mein Auto: 2012, 550i and 328i Wagon
2012 BMW 550i M-Pacakge
I am looking to transfer my lease on my 2012 550i M-package. It is my dream car and is 100% what you are looking to buy. My wife and I are moving and is the only reason I am looking to get out of my lease. I will give you $5000 and pay the lease transfer. At that point, you can buy the car from BMW Financial for only $57,205.41. I am offering a bug incentive because I need the car to move quickly. I am looked in California.
My car is amazing and I searched for months to find it since it is very rare. I have a 2012 BMW 550i with the M-package (Jet Black/Black). Few pics attached…. this car has a 400hp V8 twin turbo. I am very OCD about my cars. It is only parked in a garage and is hand washed every Saturday at the BMW dealership. I also had the dealership remove the 19" wheels and replace them with the 20" wheels from the 7-series ($6,800 for the wheels and tires)
I was just at a dealership today and they are selling my car with all my options for $74k. I paid $5k down and I have both the rim / tire warranty and $5k dent / ding as part of my monthly payments. What that means is if I ever get a flat tire or bend my wheels in a pothole they are replaced for free. Also, when the car is returned at the end of the lease I can have up to $5k of dents or dings.
Below is all the details but essentially I am looking for someone to take over my lease. I will pay that person $5k and the $500 transfer fee. It is a very easy process and goes through BMW financial services.
1) Leasing company. BMW Financial
2) Current mileage. 10,000
3) Total miles allowed to drive or miles per year. 12,000
4) Lease start date. 2/10/2012
5) Lease end date. 2/10/2015
6) $5000 incentive plus $500 lease transfer fee ($5500 value).
8) Car is hand washed every Saturday at BMW Century West (Fell free to contact Fred in the service department to verify). I only keep it in a garage and have OCD about my cars
9) Residual $40,945.10
10) Payoff $61,462.63 (if you apply the $5500 I am giving you the car is only $55,962.63)
11) In February this car would have cost $74,000+ and is still that price if you go to a dealership and buy a 2013.
12) Lease payment per month is only $894.36 if you apply the $5k incentive. It costs me $1,072.93
- 20" M-Wheels from the 7 series (car originally comes with 19". Retail $6,800)
- Carbon fiber lid deck spoiler (dealer installed. Retail $700)
- 0ZCV Convenience Package
- 0ZMP M Sport Package
- 0ZPS Premium Sound Package
- 0337 M Sport Package
- 0258 Run-flat tires
- 02TB Sport automatic transmission
- 0319 Universal garage-door opener
- 03AG Rear-view camera
- 0423 Floor mats
- 0494 Heated front seats
- 04CE Anthracite Wood Trim
- 0508 Park Distance Control
- 0522 Xenon headlights
- 0609 Navigation system
- 0639 BMW Assist with Bluetooth
- 06FL iPod and USB adapter
- 06NF Smartphone Integration
- 06NR BMW Apps
2012 550i M-Package: 20" 303M wheels, Carbon fiber grill, mirrors, spoiler, diffuser, turn signal frames / 2011 328i Wagon M-Package
Last edited by xbox360; 11-10-2012 at 07:55 AM.