View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 08:10 AM

Mein Auto: 06 530xi, 97 M3, 68 '02
Thanks, and I agree that the story doesn't make sense. I have no reason to doubt what BavPro is telling me, based on more than 20 years of dealing with them, but I will have another talk with them this morning. Supposedly the only reason the car went over to Weatherford is that they are having problems with whatever system they use to program these cars. The rest of the info came from the dealer.

Weatherford is another matter. Their service department has often given me inaccurate or misleading information, and is one of the reasons I take the cars to BavPro as soon as the warranty is up. If you get the wrong SA then customer service is essentially non-existent. The last time they did work on the wagon was to deal with the consequences of a sunroof drain leak that took out some of the electronics, and they had the car for a month. I don't think I received a single call from them with an update during that time. When I picked it up there were multiple things not working so it went back for another week, and they returned the car with a service alert that the air filters would need to be replaced in 300 miles. Since the warranty had ended during the month it sat there, it was not covered...

Peter