View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2012 Active Hybrid 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuttgartinmass View Post
Congrats! A beautiful car indeed. If you wouldn't mind describing their customer service in a bit of detail I would greatly appreciate it. How were they different from the sea of other options. I am always interested in finding out how one car dealer differentiates oneself from his/her competition. Another reason for my asking is because I went to a Porsche Dealer near Boston recently in search for a 911 for myself and was treated with indifference, possibly due to my age being younger than the average Porsche owner, so I walked out very disappointed. I was seriously considering a 911 at the time but that experience along with another really soured my tasted.
Once again amazing car.
I am on the younger side as well, especially for being a Rolls Royce owner. My spouse and I have had 2 Porsches over the years (a 2006 911 Cabrio and 2009 Turbo Cabriolet). We used Downtown L.A. Porsche and Porsche Beverly Hills. Both dealers treated us very well, but Downtown L.A. was a little nicer for service, but Beverly Hills sales was as good as Downtown.

Rolls Royce is red carpet treatment all the way. From their attitude, to the loaners provided, to the personal attention and immediate response from the Service Advisor (there is only one Rolls Royce advisor, and one Rolls Royce manager at Pasadena Rolls Royce).