Thread: coming soon?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 07:02 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '11 M3 Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by xgetxemx20x View Post
Ok thanks and very nice car btw. I noticed you've owned a 335xdrive and now you have the M3. How would you compare a new 335xdrive msport with all the packages and options and a new M3 with all the packages and options available?
Thank you. Using my iPhone so forgive me if sentence aren't clear.

IMO the difference in both cars are night and day. The M3 can be like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, tame when you want it but press the M button and you can unleash the beast. It's suspension and chassis are far superior than the 335i and the high revving V8 is intoxicating. The linear power is great. The car wants to keep pulling. The throttle blip due to downshift rev match of the DCT is awesome. It keeps you in the power band.

The 335i was my first BMW and is a great car in itself. However, I made the mistake of taking the M3 for a test drive when I was servicing the 335i and that was all she said.

From a look perspective, hands down the M3 wins. It means business but not too over the top screaming look at me. My 335i came with all the option and doesn't compare to the M3.

I believe the xDrive does not come with sport suspension.

I recommend you test drive the 335i first then an M3 and judge for yourself.

Good luck

'11 M3 Coupe
'10 335i xDrive - Will be missed