View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: X5 50i, M3
Quote:
Originally Posted by grm View Post
saw this today while trolling - in the mkt for a new car.

http://www.richmond-bmw.com/new/BMW/...8f3cce4c5.htm#

Like the obnoxious color - have owned a couple of m3's in the past and have always appreciated them.

How in demand is this special edition - im guessing it's been sitting in their showroom for a while.

Their asking $83K and change. Thoughts on a fair price/offer?

Thanks.
well the exhaust is worth 4g over base, the carbon work, the exclusivity and the rest make it worth a little more. so what's this like 7 over a similarly equipped m3? yeah seems like inline with what you would expect.

personally, and they would kill me over at m3post.com, i can't see this car being as good in MT as it is with the DCT, and i don't think the lime rock comes with DCT. to me, that's a non-starter.

2013 E70 X5 50i, Saphirschwarz, Dark Burl Walnut Trim, Multi-contour Seats, Sports Activity Package, Premium Sound, Running Boards

2012 E92 M3, Jerezschwarz, Dinan Lower Control Arm Monoball Kit, Dinan Racing Rear Toe Link, Dinan Front Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Dinan Stage 1 Suspension, Dinan 3:62 LSD, Dinan Underdrive Pulley Kit, Dinan High Flow Carbon Intake, BPM stage 1 and DCT tunes, Passport 9500ci, LI Dual