Thread: New car
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:08 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE ALBEE View Post
I don't mean to discourage you but early December would probably be a push, especially on the West coast? Mid to late December would probably be more realistic. Remember, it's approximately 10 to 14 days to the East coast, California probably a few more? What color and option combo did you get?
That's ok. I can wait, really. Just don't want to!

Got the 750i in dark grey with saddle leather interior and the matte dash (combo I saw in a white 750 that looked amazing). Also got the M Sport, Executive package and the best part about it all, the B&O sound system. REALLY like my music in the car. So that is the one thing that is making me crazy -- to hear that radio again! I almost went to the dealers yesterday just to sit in one of their cars with it and listen once again.

Contacted my sales rep and he said I can have the $3500 cash back that they are offering. He also said Dec may have even better incentives. So that makes me happy too. Could be that I will be under $1000/mo for the car in the end, which would be fab given that I am playing over $1000 for my Lexus LS lease right now!

BTW, were you able to track your car production in the end? Mine still says "order entered" but doesn't have it in production even though my sales guy sent me a screen shot showing that it's being painted.

What config did you get on the Alpina??

K

Last edited by kath00; 11-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.