Thread: New car
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:46 PM
AL PRIEBE

Mein Auto: 2012 650ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by kath00 View Post
That's ok. I can wait, really. Just don't want to!

Got the 750i in dark grey with saddle leather interior and the matte dash (combo I saw in a white 750 that looked amazing). Also got the M Sport, Executive package and the best part about it all, the B&O sound system. REALLY like my music in the car. So that is the one thing that is making me crazy -- to hear that radio again! I almost went to the dealers yesterday just to sit in one of their cars with it and listen once again.

Contacted my sales rep and he said I can have the $3500 cash back that they are offering. He also said Dec may have even better incentives. So that makes me happy too. Could be that I will be under $1000/mo for the car in the end, which would be fab given that I am playing over $1000 for my Lexus LS lease right now!

BTW, were you able to track your car production in the end? Mine still says "order entered" but doesn't have it in production even though my sales guy sent me a screen shot showing that it's being painted.

What config did you get on the Alpina??

K
That color scheme sounds HOT! I ordered my Alpina in "Alpina Blue" with Saddle/Black interior and loaded, the only option I didn't get was rear seat entertainment. I was going to pay cash for my car, minus my trade but they also told me about the incentive, $750.00 recurring customer and the $3,500.00 cash back with financing. I'll pay for most of it and finance $15,000.00 then pay that off in a few months. Try again on Monday afternoon, I don't believe they update on weekends and they are usually a couple days late with the update anyway! I believe after painting is prtoduction?