View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:15 PM
David

Mein Auto: E63 M6 & E92 335i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackson1019 View Post
I think I have gotten to use to the 500HP. I NEED MORE POWER!!!!!!!!
Haha, I know what you mean! Turning the traction control off and putting it into S6 still gets me, though. It's also crazy how hard these cars pull over 100.

I've driven some pretty sick cars in the last few weeks; most notably a 2013 E63 PP and my boys RS5. Trust me; neither compare to the m6. Yeah the E is faster, but that's it. It's a fast boat. No fun. RS is quick from dig and crazy tech, but M6 melts it above 75. Also handles like a boat (not that M6 is that good either).

Bottom line I don't think there are any cars even close in price that provide this driving experience. Honesty the best car I have driven other than mine in the last 6 months is an e92 335i. That car is an absolute blast! Looking to trade my wife's clk550 in for an 09+.

I will be purchasing a warranty for my car in feb and will drive it for at least another year. Looking to move to a Porsche 997 TT (my friend has a 996 with over $100k in mods that's sick!) or most likely the F80 M4 (is that what it's called?).

Gonna pick up the scoops/filters/plates this winter as well as evolve tune. What do you think of doing the Scoops in red as well as brake calipers in red, Anthony? Are you considering any more mods? What cars are you looking at for the future? I know I am always looking.

2008 E63 M6 - Black Sapphire - Sepang Bronze Full Merino - Carbon Fiber Trim - Alcantera Headliner - SMG - HUD - Soft Close Doors - Comfort Access - Individual Audio w/Sat and HD Radio
2009 E92 335i - Black Sapphire - Black Dakota - Burl Walnut - Sport - Premium - Cold Weather - Navigation - L7 - Comfort Access - Smoker's Package

Member: BMWCCA #471614