View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 08:37 PM
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black

Mein Auto: X5d Ski Machine-Blk Betty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain309 View Post
I am looking for the carpet for under the floor as in the first reply.
Please note that the "tray" is actually "formed carpet" rather than any type of "hard "tray" that it may appear as in these photos. I have the exact same as shown in these pictures and am interested in selling it as I have ordered the spare tire kit from the dealer and could always remove mine. I know that some have simply put their spare right on top of the carpet so that was what I had been planning but if I could sell it and recover some of the cost for the spare I had to order, I am all for it.

The part is #16 on this page & sells from BMW for $155.54.
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...47&hg=51&fg=65

I am open to selling it to you for $100 which would save you over 30% ($55). It also looks like it it currently secured with some of those plastic clips (#17). I have no idea if those would be reusable or not but they look very inexpensive even if you had to get new ones from the BMW parts desk (Of course, I would send you mine if they are reusable). We would just need to work out shipping cost (probably about the same as you would have paid in taxes) and shipping method as it is a bit bulky. However, it would be very lightweight so that should help keep those cost down. Private message me if this is something you would be interested in.

'12 X5d Sapphire/Black/Bamboo, Sport (ZAP), Premium (ZPP) & Premium Sound(ZPS) packages: 20" 214's, OEM Hitch
'11 Victory Ness Cross Country!!!
GONE - '06 750Li Sapphire Black/Creme&Black (Loadeddddd)

Last edited by ndabunka; 11-03-2012 at 09:28 PM.