Thread: New car
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:10 AM
AL PRIEBE

Mein Auto: 2012 650ix
Quote:
Originally Posted by kath00 View Post
Thanks! I just googled the Alpina blue and WOW, what a gorgeous color. It looks amazing in the photos! I hope you post a pix once it finally arrives. With the dual tone seats, it will be pretty great, I am sure.

According to my rep, I have a VIN number now so I need to call him and get it. How do you find out what ship it's on, when it finally ships? Not to be obsessive or anything .

K
I believe the seats are a single tone (Saddle), the carpet is black and the doors and consol are mixed tones with the piano black wood trim mixed in? Get the VIN, when you call 800-831-1117 asked for production status then give them the last seven digits of your VIN number, they will reply on the vehicles status, it can change daily. Once it gets to Bremerhaven and gets a vessel assignment your rep. can get that information. Once you know the ship you can track. Nobody has answered this question but I know BMW uses K-Line (for sure, my car was on the Florida Highway), they may also use W&W and one other Shipping Line. Get the ship name and send a post and I'll help you track. There is no way to find the ship name, your rep. can get that information through there German contact at BMW!