View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 06:00 PM
BMW Enthusiast!

Mein Auto: '08 750i
Thank you guys. I ended up leasing a 640i GC today. Fairly well equipped. Has AD, Msport, lux seats, prem sound and driver package. I agree with your sentiments. Handling is better than the F10 and how the F10 should be. I agree with the seat comfort as well. Not bad, certainly firmer, but definitely not F10 or 750i seats. Visibility is lowered but I've adjusted already. As for the 640 vs 650, i would have preffered the 650i but to be frank, the 640i is very poweful in its own right and the more powerful beast would have gotten me in trouble. Cant wait to see how long these 1/2" thick run flats last. Lol. I post seperately on the purchase. Alpine white/cinnamon brown. Sharp! And a deal I couldn't refuse. More on that later.

Any software updates I should be aware of? I'll tell you, that start/stop is a pain in the ass.

'10 Porsche Panamera S
'09 Maserati Quattroporte S
'08 550i Carbon Black/Natural Brown/Anthracite, Sport Pkg, Active Steering, Comfort access, Sport transmission, rear shades, NAV, Sirius, L7, Ipod/USB, PDC, Heated Front Seats.
'08 750i Sapphire Black/Natural Brown
'06 750i Sapphire Black/Natural Brown
'07 550i Sapphire Black/Black
'05 545i Silver Grey/Black