View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 07:25 PM
'Fest Sponsor

Mein Auto: I hate PM. Email me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow0404 View Post
Thanks for the update... Please keep us posted on how it worked for you
Looks like OP was unable to get it installed. For some reason he could not reach the #2 sensor shown in this photo. We've done a few X5 installs at the office and its normally a 15-20 minute job from start to finish so I was disappointed to see he wasn't able to work it out.

Anyway, since we don't have any official reviews on this forum, if someone has some minimal technical skills to get it installed and shoot over a few X5 specific photos for our guide, and post a review here, we'll happily offer you a free N55 Stage1 tune. Well qualified customers only, please. Just email me @ terry@burgertuning.com and I'll post back when we've found the right person.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	348437  
BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.