Thread: New car
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:56 PM

Mein Auto: 7 series
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE ALBEE View Post
I believe the seats are a single tone (Saddle), the carpet is black and the doors and consol are mixed tones with the piano black wood trim mixed in? Get the VIN, when you call 800-831-1117 asked for production status then give them the last seven digits of your VIN number, they will reply on the vehicles status, it can change daily. Once it gets to Bremerhaven and gets a vessel assignment your rep. can get that information. Once you know the ship you can track. Nobody has answered this question but I know BMW uses K-Line (for sure, my car was on the Florida Highway), they may also use W&W and one other Shipping Line. Get the ship name and send a post and I'll help you track. There is no way to find the ship name, your rep. can get that information through there German contact at BMW!
Your interior sounds absolutely beautiful! Actually, it sounds just like mine, minus the piano black wood trim (I got a dark brown matte trim). I will email my rep about the VIN. He just said there was one assigned.

I hope my car comes by ship to Los Angeles since we live on the left coast. Otherwise I am in it for a looooong wait. And I am not good at waiting...

Kath