My 1995 525i was just totaled by the insurance company for severe cosmetic damage caused by acorns
. I love the car but I'm not going to retain it and go through the salvage title hoops. So . . . I have a few items for sale that may be of interest to the E34 group:
1. Genuine Jim Conforti ECU chip that I got directly from Jim in 1995 before TMS became his reseller. It is for a car with an auto trans - $125 postpaid.
2. Weathertech trunk liner in good condition - no tears or holes. Trunk under it looked pristine when I removed the liner today - $40 + actual postage (It can be rolled up).
3. BMW OEM two-cup holder that fits on the edge of the center console. $25 postpaid.
4. Thule Roof rack, complete set with towers and bars. In good condition (they are bulletproof) - $125 + actual shipping. Prefer local pickup in Baltimore Area.
5. Bently BMW 5 Series (E34) Service Manual: 1989-1995 in excellent condition - $35 including book rate shipping or you pay actual cost any other way.
Buy the Bently manual and I'll throw in an 1989-1993 Haynes 5 series $ 3 series manual for free.