View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2013 Melbourne Red 335i
Smile Thank You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Won-Today View Post
Thanks for the great post . It was great meeting you both and glad you enjoyed the experience. The one way cross country trip is the way to do it and something I have on my bucket list as well.

Enjoy your new BMW!
You should do it for Sure Jonathan !!! Say hi to everyone at the PCD My wife and I talk about our PCD Experience , and it is such a great Memory. One suggestion, we wish there were more items in the PCD Gift Shop that just said BMW Performance Center. It seems like that vast majority of T-Shirts, Polo's , Caps , Sweaters etc. all have the M Logo. We understand that you also host the M Schools there, but the vast majority of Bimmer Folks picking up new Cars are not M Owners. We wish that more of the gift items related directly to the Performance Delivery Experience , as opposed to the M Driving Schools. What do you think Jonathan ? Keep the M Items, but please expand the Inventory.
June 9,2012 New Order. 2013 335i Sedan, Melbourne Red Metallic Sport Line, Brushed Aluminum, Leather Dakota Black/Red Highlight, 19" Wheels, Premium Package, Dynamic Handling Package, Technology Package, Sport Transmission with Paddles, Htd Front Seats & Harmon Kardon Performance Center Delivery October 9, 2012. BMWCCA Member since April 2006.