View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:07 PM

Mein Auto: 95 xj,88xj and 1989 525i
Stranger things happening

So to start off I hardly ride or drive the bimmer but it needed a oil change and to have the tires rotated.After I finished I took it for a drive and the Power steering was very Heavy and did not like to turn untill warm. When I returned home I checked to see if the pump was working by taking the cap off and turning the wheel and nothing happend the fluid is Dark and murky its always been a little rough but seems to have gone way down hill over the past year thinking maybe I need to replace the Rack and pump.The Strange thing is the Dash has been yelling wierd things numbers parts of words and numbers mixed looks like some form of Data like the car is trying to tell us something. Any help would be very AWESOME also the car is a 1989 525i automatic

So I cleaned the steering res and the flat style filter and the steering is much better. But Im still wondering what the strange brew script running on the dash is cause by is this something the Stomp test could help with? is there a way to clear the memory and see if it will help it.

Last edited by muddypunk; 11-07-2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Cleaned re this week I posted this last week in the wrong forum and NO BOD would move it.
Advertisement