View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 323Ci E46
Quote:
Originally Posted by halltristan View Post
Both of those auctions state "V6 Engine." If the sellers don't even know what engines the cars have, how can they sell an item for those cars? Or better yet, how can you trust it?
hahahaha I noticed that too. If you look at the manifold it is for an inline so it might just be a typo by an intern or something. I'd be wary because one of those kits isnt complete. It actually says

"Customers also need to custom make the downpipe to fit this turbo kit. Customers also need to upgrade the fuel pump,injector and ECU to tune the car if set at higher PSI."

I'm not that familiar with F/I but I'm assuming get a custom made anything wont be that cheap. If you're serious about F/I I that that many users around here are familiar with the G-Power kit which I believe hovers around $1500. A little bit extra cash but worth it in my opinion to have a "name brand". Kinda like buy Polo Associate when Ralph Lauren is on sale right next to it for $5 more. Idk man, just my opinion. I'd encourage you to email them about a price though.