View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:19 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2008 535Xi, 2006 X3 (wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner44 View Post
Hello I just want to confirm is anyone knows if the 335 xi with the Dynamic Handling Package comes with staggered tires?

Also is it possible to get the sports package with the all season tires? I have been reading it can only come with the Summer Performance.

Would like someone to confirm thanks.
I recently took delivery of a 2013 335i xDrive Sportline with the Dynamic Handling Package. Standard are 18" non staggered wheels and all season tires.

At additional cost, you can opt for the 19" staggered wheels which come with summer performance tires, and with that you also get Increased Top Speed Limiter.

A no cost option is 18" non staggered wheels with summer performance tires, and that comes with the Increased Top Speed Limiter. This is what I ordered on my car.

Note- I ordered my car on a Saturday. The computer system my dealer uses to place an order was not allowing them to select this option, even though it is shown as available in the Ordering Guide, and they could not contact BMW on the weekend. They subsequently worked this out with BMW and were able to place my order with 18" non staggereed summer performance tires and increased top speed limiter.

Thanks
Bruce