View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Festaholic

Mein Auto: 2011 535i Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighungry618 View Post
Deep,

After looking at your pics again, I should have done the same thing. Although I'm not sure the performance grilles were available at the time when I did mine.

I have to admit that I like the color uniformity that the black rings give to Irene; however The DeepMobile looks amazing with the contrast of black on that paint color!!!!!
Plus you got the bonus of not having to wait for 2 days for the paint/clear to cure!

Just FYI and to give you some food for thought; I recently painted the lower rear diffuser to body color and debadged her too. See below.
Thanks brotha! Funny, I was actually debating about painting it after seeing your post; however, I did not think I would have the time (or my wife would have the patience ). Glad that this option worked out.

I actually think the grille looks crazy clean on your black. Heck, it has a meaner cleaner look on the HungerFighter!

I am loving the de-badge look. I may be following your coat-tail again! Dang, I feel like a Christy-Obama bromance here.

Btw, that Detailed Image website seems legit! I will have to get a consult soon!

2011 535i Sport (Prem 1, 2)