View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 02:13 PM
'12 X5 35d Black-on-Black

Mein Auto: X5d Ski Machine-Blk Betty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben750li View Post
23,000$
Those are the most Beautiful color combo of ANY 7-series out there. However, you will want to provide MUCH better detail which options are on the car. To state that "every option is working" is NOT saying WHICH options you have on the car & working "now" vs. 2 days after someone takes delivery is not a good way to advertise. It kinda indicates that something wasn't working recently.

You are a bit high on the number there but good luck. To give you an idea of comparable values, just sold a LOADED '06 750Li via auction for $18,300. Street value was probably around $20K for that one. Your lower miles might help yours get a few pennies more so my advice to you is to take $21K if someone offers it. Good luck!

PS - There are some people who DO buy cars at auction and then "think" they can simply FLIP them by coming onto an enthusiast site like this one and sell them to the membership. This typically is a failed model as the people here DO their homework. I have Manheim reports and can tell you if that car has gone through auction recently with just one detail but not going to bother going down that road. I will wish you luck on the sale of your "daily driver". What are you planning to buy next?

PPS - If you really ARE YOGIXXX, why not jsut eMail the admin and have them unlock your password. It would add a LOT of validity to your auction. As it is with no history, it DOES look like a TROLL

'12 X5d Sapphire/Black/Bamboo, Sport (ZAP), Premium (ZPP) & Premium Sound(ZPS) packages: 20" 214's, OEM Hitch
'11 Victory Ness Cross Country!!!
GONE - '06 750Li Sapphire Black/Creme&Black (Loadeddddd)

Last edited by ndabunka; 11-10-2012 at 02:21 PM.