Thread: 2002 325xi
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:34 PM

Mein Auto: 2002 BMW 325xi Wagon
I just want to add (agian, I am the owner of the vehicle) that we did not take the vehicle back to the original dealer, we brought it to Co's BMW which is a BMW dealer and repair shop. The mechanic there has been nothing but helpful and courteous, especially since he has allowed my broken vehicle to sit on the lot for over a month now while we figure out what to do. I never would have taken this long to figure out a resolution if the original dealer sales manager hadn't strung me along for weeks and weeks saying he'd get me in another vehicle and all this crap he lied about. Anyway, I just wanted to throw that bit of info in there since my mom did not mention that part and I feel it's important to point out that it is already at a BMW mechanic who is very honest and he truly feels awful for what happened. He has been staying in contact with us, asking if there is anything he can do to help and he even has another mechanic there who has offered to buy the car, but since I have a lien on the car that makes it difficult, but may be an option to consider when regarding every possible option and considering the original dealer will only give $1500 as a trade in for the BMW to go toward another vehicle.