Thread: X3 or X5?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:02 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: BMW X5 35d
Quote:
Originally Posted by kisas View Post
The option we want are mostly about safety. We don't care much about sunroof stuffs. We want
1, cold weather package II (heated seats and retractable headlight washer)
2, driver assistance
3, rear camera on the top
4, headup display
5, adaptive headlight
It is very annoying that you have to get the premium package to get some specific options. We don't know how to proceed at this stage, waiting for dealer's response.

By the way, does bluetooth come with the basic configuration?

After reading a lot in this forum, we realize that leasing might be a better way to go. We have saved enough money to pay the full price in cash. But it seems not to be a wise choice to put all money on something that depreciates from day 1. So we may go with leasing or financing.
Yes Bluetooth is standard on BMW x3. You will get phone features.

Driver assist is not that useful. You can get away from blind spot warning by aligning the mirrors correctly. Given your status, I say lease is a good idea since you may want to move to BMW x5. Then again, I would add that going for x5 on the first purchase may better. You basically save on the x3 depreciation costs. X5 is my first BMW for that reason as well.

Have you considered dyanmic handling package. It comes with dynamic damper control. It just makes the car feels much more sporty and comfortable at the same time.

So which version of x3? The 28 or 35.

Last edited by henrycyao; 11-12-2012 at 07:04 AM.