View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:57 AM

Mein Auto: 2012 X5
Assistance Please.

I have a 2012 X5 Sport with the 20" option wheels with Dunlaps OEM. I have a right fron that is wearing badly on the outside edge. I took it to the dealer (which I am not happy with) and was told these tire wear quick to wear and this was normal. They would not check allignment because they said it needed to be done when I replaced the tires which needs to be done. Oh yeah they only have 11000 miles on them. I am a avid car guy and work on my own stuff as a hobby. I have had numerous cars with soft tires in fact I have a 2010 Camaro and a 2000 Firehawk with soft tires in the garage today. None of them ever wore just the outside edge off of only 1 tire without an allignment issue but then again they are not a BWM.

I now am going to go get 4 new tires and place these things back on when I turn in the lease except the right front which I will have to replace. The main question is has anyone had this same issue and is it normal?

By the way the dealer is Advantage Clearlake in League City TX. I would not recommend them to anyone for service. This is from numerous issues with them that would take 5 pages to explain.

Last edited by scnhra; 11-12-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Ads by Google