View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:54 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by captirwin View Post
My 2013 F25 was reprogrammed at the dealership. So, I am unable to use the early v. of E-Sys. I formatted my computer, reinstalled Windows XP and am trying to install E-Sys with PSZD 47.5. I spent 9 hours downloading the files using utorrent. Everything was going well up to Instructions #5.
I only have 6 folders in the \\BMW E-Sys\E-Sys v.47.5_psdzdzata\folder_1-7.
What am I doing wrong???

If someone would be willing to speak with me, I'd gladly compensate them for their time. I usually talk with Sean Sheridan, but he is out of the country. A PM or call would be great. 702 248-6261.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice...
Irwin, I tried to call you back from Paris, but the number couldn't be dialed. I think it was a Skype number.

Anyway, you only need the 6 folders. The 7th folder was an empty Temp directory in the original 46.1 PSdZData set that isn't needed at all. You are fine with just 6. Copy the 47.5 PSdZData to C:\ESysData and you are done.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - M5 343M 20" Forged Wheels / 6WB MFID / 2TB SAT / 4U1 Ceramic / 6NR Apps / PDV 5k Fogs / Rear Fogs / Euro Tail Lights / Cyba Quad Tips