View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2011 535i M-Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by mateforrest View Post
BMW EBA (Multilingual)
- Official Software of BMW that, altogether with the ETK, provides pamphlets of installation of accessories for our cars.

Bmw EBA contains detailed informations about installation of additional equipments and accessories for BMW and Mini vehicles.
Informations includes on how to carry out works in installation of phones, hands-free, TV-tuners, radio tape recorders, adjustment of central airs, xenon lamps, cruise control, navigating systems, alteration of standard sport suspension, installation of decorative elements, bars, refrigerators, hatches, heat seats, children's sitting, universal remote control, installation of a computer, installation of air conditioner, installation of audio of systems and additional audio devices, installation alarms - DWA III, DWA IV, DWA V, etc. etc.

For example: EBA 2181352 Rear view camera retrofit

The installation instructions (EBA) are not included in the retrofit kit. Print out the latest update of the instructions from the Aftersales Assistance Portal (ASAP) and hand them over to the customer.
Interesting, but unfortunately these are not in ISTA/D that I have seen.

- 2011 535i M-Sport (Born 10/10) - AW/BLK/DW - /ZMP (w/ARS, EDC, DHP, & AD) /ZPP /ZP2 (w/ZPS & ZPT) /ZCV (w/SCAD) /6FL /6VC
- Mods - 2TB SAT / 6WB MFID Cluster / 4U1 Ceramic Controls / 6NR BMW Apps / Rear Fog Lights / Cyba Double Layer Black Chrome Quad Tips