View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 07:54 AM
BMW Platinum VisaŽ Member

Mein Auto: BMW M428i
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodswatchco View Post
I really wanted to like the ATS. At least Cadillac is trying. My biggest dissappointment was that all the reviews I've heard say that the shifter is notchy. So bad that it basically ruins the car. Also, with Ford, BMW, and even Scion (FRS) putting amazing looking wheels on their cars, why did Cadillac choose a style that looks like they came off a 1990 Oldsmobile? The optional wheels are the same style just polished! Wow, I had that option on my $17,000 Mazda Protege5 in 2003.
The real problem with the ATS is that it's cheap.

I don't mean unattractive- that's subjective, to each his own. But if you look at the car on the outside, it just reeks of low quality. The plastic parts are too thin, the sheetmetal is too unaggressive. It literally looks like a gussied-up Buick.

So even if you like the styling and can live with the old-man branding, I don't think you can live with how low-end it looks, at least no BMW owner could.

BJ

2015 BMW 428i Gran Coupe | M-Sport Line | Premium | Technology | DHP | HK | Driver Assistance
Mineral Grey Metallic | Coral Red Leather | Park Assist | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House