View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 09:17 AM

Mein Auto: 2013 X1 35i
Another new X1 owner

Picked up an Xdrive 35i this weekend for the wife, she really liked it and had to have one. She wasnt very impressed with the 4 cylinder power so she gave up NAV, backup camera and a few other toys for the six cylinder. Its white with the staggered 323 wheels, premium package, cold weather package (kind of odd since the staggered wheels/tires are summer tires) and Sirius radio. I'd post some pics but its filthy after a couple days of rain.

Have about 500 miles on it already, 70/30 highway/city avg mpg is pretty stable at 24.5mpg which is pretty good. Granted she has been taking it easy since its new.

Pretty impressed with the power, surprisingly quick and a will be a great stoplight warrior, wife loves it. I drove it a bit yesterday and its a pretty nice little car/SAV/Crossover or whatever it is. Little wind noise on the highway, the speedo being 4-5mph high at 70mph is a bit annoying. But at least the odometer is correct and not piling up 5% more mileage, hoping that will be fixed in the future since the dealer told me about it right off the bat and I confirmed with my GPS, my old 2011 M3 and 2008 535 speedo was right on so I'm pretty sure BMW can handle getting it a little closer. Keeping fingers crossed that there will be no HPFP issues on these.

Overall pretty happy with it, handles well, looks good, nice sounding exhaust and its something different around here for now.
Advertisement