View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 10:46 AM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: 2002 E66 745Li
Quote:
Originally Posted by 745iguy View Post
URO has a kit with ORings for about 200$ then u need to buy the valley pan and etc in another kit for about 200 more and then theres the OEM pipe and parts that are kinda cheap in price but require much more labor to replace, most people go with AGA, ive never had to do this but maybe the AGA is more durable/lasts longer?
I had the choice between 3 - AGA, Bimmerpipe and URO.

But by searchig and reading around different forums I opted for the AGA, reason being did not feel comfortable with the Bimmerpipe as they mentioned putting some 'silicone sealant' on one end of their pipe (silicone sealant in my engine is a big no no personally).
Secondly URO has more o-rings then any of the other i.e AGA and Bimmerpipe + URO dont have any reviews online and couldnt find posts which involved people using them.

Spoke to Vincent from Bimmerzone who also said that they used to do the URO pipe but the AGA and Bimmerpipe collapsible pipes are more durable.

End of the day you get what you pay for to be honest.

I will be fitting the AGA pipe next week Monday/Tuesday as cant take a day off work this week.

Also looking at the work that needs to be done I know I will be saving alot of 's by using the collapsible pipe.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Bimmer App