View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:17 PM
BMW Enthusiast!

Mein Auto: '08 750i
Fxx or F06/12/13 - couple questions please...

Has anyone gotten speed limit info to work on a '13 F06/12/13? Same with M HUD? I see conflicting results on both.

Also, has anyone looked into or maybe it's already there and I'm missing it, but to display a live map on the nav when not using directions? Porsche does this, as well as displaying it in the dash gauge. On out cars it would be the "info display" I gather. Seems the info is there and could be an easy mapping?

One other thing I've noticed, at least in my car, when switching between USB and Bluetooth on the iPhone, BMW has to disconnect the AUDIO Bluetooth portion if going to USB, and vice versa. Seems like an internal auto switch on its own is needed. Why even let us know? And when switching back it does its thing and goes back. What's the holdup? Lol.

Oh and what was that setting to make Aktiv, that single setting controlled from Idrive that doubles power output and MPG at same time? I can't seem to find it

'10 Porsche Panamera S
'09 Maserati Quattroporte S
'08 550i Carbon Black/Natural Brown/Anthracite, Sport Pkg, Active Steering, Comfort access, Sport transmission, rear shades, NAV, Sirius, L7, Ipod/USB, PDC, Heated Front Seats.
'08 750i Sapphire Black/Natural Brown
'06 750i Sapphire Black/Natural Brown
'07 550i Sapphire Black/Black
'05 545i Silver Grey/Black
Advertisement