View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:24 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: F10 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MayorAdamWest View Post
From the auto trader ad. It also has the window sticker. And keep in mind it's an xDrive, not the regular 550i.

Imperial Blue with Oyster/Black interior. CONVENIENCE PACKAGE (power tailgate, keyless entry, soft close door), COLD WEATHER PACKAGE (heated steering wheel, heated front and rear seats), DRIVER ASSISTANCE PACKAGE (auto high beams, lane departure warning, active blind spot, side and top view cameras, Heads up display (HUD)), LUXURY SEATING PACKAGE (rear sunshades, ventilated seats, 4 zone climate), M SPORT PACKAGE (Dynamic damper control, M steering wheel, aero kit, black headliner), PREMIUM SOUND PACKAGE (3 months left on XM/Sirius), ACTIVE ROLL STABILIZATION, SPORT AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION, CERAMIC CONTROLS, ACTIVE CRUISE CONTROL (I didn't realize how amazing this was until I got it!), BMW APPS
West - I was curious and build out the car and don't get close to 85MSRP.

You are going to have better luck outside than on the board, most of those folks are well informed.

Good luck, nothing worse than being in a car that you need to get out of and being upside down... been there.