View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 12:26 PM
BMW Platinum Visa® Member

Mein Auto: BMW L328i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerswld34 View Post
Not to be condescending, but If you are so adamant that the ATS is so good and that plenty of BMW owners are switching/will switch, why are you still posting in this forum? For a BMW owner, in a BMW enthusiast forum, one would assume you'd be advocating for the position taken by BJ and the like.

I think the ATS is a huge step in the right direction for domestic car making, and I applaud Caddie for the effort. However IMHO, I don't think the refinement is quite there yet. It does appeal to a different demographic than is standard for Caddie, and the "V" will most certainly be viscous, but its got some growing to do to be considered top class like the BMW 3er. Perhaps as Caddie evolves the platform and revises the design it will continue to get better and better. However, BMW will continue its evolution of the 3er and so the rat race will continue..
We all have new F30's.

He has an old E90.

The only person in this subforum who is a candidate for an ATS is dtc100 and even he isn't buying one. You can't make this stuff up.

BJ

2013 BMW L328i Luxury Sedan | Premium Package | Technology Package | Lighting Package | Steptronic® | PDC | Apps
Mineral Grey Metallic | Saddle Leather | Anthracite | Camera | Sirius | Rolex | Trophy Wife | Beach House | Status Package®