View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 01:48 PM
BMW Freak

Mein Auto: 2011 535i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan L. View Post
I have not been high beamed yet after I installed this. I don't expect this to blind incoming drivers since they are so low to the ground. Honestly the lights barely hit the bumpers of cars in front of me so unless i'm on a wicked hill i don't think this will be a major issue. Quite honestly even if it did I wouldn't care that much if it helps me prevent all those idiots that likes to pull out of a side street directly in front of my car. I think the F10 is too quiet or something because I never had this issue with my previous cars because they all had louder exhaust systems.

Alan
Alan, thx for the response. I was thinking the same thing, the fog lights are so low that it shouldn't bother the incoming traffic but I wanted to hear it from someone that had the upgrade.

I upgraded the D1S bulb to 5,000K so I'll be ordering the same for the fog lights.

Again, thx for the response.

2011 535i (07/2011 build) Imperial Blue, Oyster/Black Interior, Anthracite Wood Trim, ZSP, ZPP, ZP2, ZCV, 2TB, 6NF, 6NR.

Retired: 2009 328i,Titanium Silver, Black Interior, Dark Wood Trim, ZPP, ZLP, 609, 494, AAW Tune.

Last edited by Mr. Grumpy; 11-13-2012 at 02:18 PM.