View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Officially Welcomed to the 'Fest

Mein Auto: '04 330i
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtc100 View Post
I think your previous post had demonstrated that you have the capability to evaluate other brands on your own. The reason I refuse to offer links, is that not only such info are readily available at your fingertips, but experience tells me it is just a ploy for some more insult, they will say why don't you go there? Who cares? Not falling for it.

As far as ATS, I agree with you it comes short on the refinement compared to the F30. But I think the ATS beats the C class and Audi A4 in terms of driving dynamics by a mile. On the other hand the C class and A4 are not trying to sell to those who care about driving dynamics, so it matters little to them.

Even so ATS should eat into each of the brands' market share, the only question is to what extent.

I have not started such discussions about ATS, only participated in them. It seems to me a few people here can only be happy if they get to trash ATS or Cadillac in general, or anything non-BMW. When there are opposing views, suddenly those are trolling.

The question is, why some of you get so intense, out of what? Fear? If you are truly happy about yourself, no criticism should spook you. Not to mention I have plenty of criticism reserved for ATS too.
You're confusing him with someone else.