View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 01:44 AM

Mein Auto: Yamaha
Good price for Lease? Help :)

Hi,

I'm new to the BMW world. I want to commit to a BMW finally but want to know if this is a good deal. Please advise.

Lease a 2012 328i Coupe with Navigation and M Sport Package for $248* a month (plus tax)
$248 a month plus tax
24 Month Lease
10,000 miles per year
$3,000 down
5 at this price

With taxes, fees, drive off, and etc, it ended up being 6k for the first payment. I tried walking away on first first night, 2nd day and they will wont budge.

**fine print--
Offer expires 11/15/12. Lease offers available to clients with a 700 plus FICO score on approved credit with BMW Financial Services. Lease offers are good for 10,000 miles per year with 20 cents per mile overage. Client is responsible for first payment, acquisition fee, tax, title, tire, and DMV fees in addition to $3,000 cap reduction/down payment. Offer may not be combined with any other offers or specials made available through BMW North America, BMW Financial Services, or McKenna Motor Company. Offer includes BMW Owner Loyalty rebate of $750. See dealer for qualification details for Owner Loyalty. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with a dealership representative.**

Last edited by knivesv; 11-14-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Advertisement